Monday, May 19, 2014

MtBakerVapor Juice Review # 2


Today, I'll be covering some more juice courtesy of MtBakerVapor. As always, you can bet on quality service, competitive pricing, and great customer service


The flavors I'll be going over today are as follows

Pink Lemonade
50 PG 50 VG
12MG
0 Flavor Shots

Initial impression : Straight out of the bottle, you get the unmistakable scent of Pink Lemonade. It simply resonates throughout the surrounding area, filling the air with the familiar scent. The liquid is very clear, and appears to remain that way throughout the steeping process. The initial inhale is delightfully sweet and tangy. On the exhale, you get the strong, flavorful lemonade note. This definitely has potential to be an all day vape, with the added bonus of being great out of the mail. 4/5

Grape
50 PG 50 VG
12 MG
2 Flavor Shots

Initial impression : I have tried a multitude of grape flavors, and unfortunately, this falls prey to the same issue I've had with others. Grape is difficult to perfect, and I've noticed that every grape flavor I have produced a very flat, dull taste. On the exhale, you'll notice a tinge of grape, but other than that I am a bit disappointed. With the additional flavor shots; I'm hoping it'll grow richer in time. As of now, I give it a 2.5/5, but I will come back to it in a few weeks.

Strawberry
100 VG
12  MG
1 Flavor shots

Initial impression : This flavor has a flavorful scent, I can definitely tell it'll be true to form, however the vape is addled by a perfume like taste. It requires time to steep, will comeback to this in a few weeks.

Freckled Lemonade
50 VG 50 PG
12 MG
No Flavor Shot

Initial impression : This has been my ADV for a few months now. Every bottle has been good to go, straight out of the mail. The aroma is that of a sweet strawberry nectar with delicate notes of lemonade. The inhale is delightfully tangy and sweet, the exhale is of rich, rich lemonade. It is wonderfully sweet and tangy, but not overbearing. If you've ever had a nice glass of iced strawberry lemonade, you will likely fall in love with this flavor. 5/5

Salascious Strawberry
65 VG 35 PG
12 MG
2 Flavor Shots

Initial impression : Despite the amber tint, it is not ready to vape in any shape, way or form. It must steep for about three weeks or so, so I will update when I have tried it!

Butterscotch
20 PG 80 VG
12 MG
0 Flavor Shots

Initial impression : If I could get on my roof at shout til my lungs burst, I would spread the joy that is this juice. Move over, freckled lemonade, you have been dethroned. Out of the mail, it smells identical to a butterscotch candy. The familiar cream is on point. The inhale is wonderfully sweet and creamy, the exhale containing notes of caramel and butter cream. I cannot put into words how spellbinding this juice is. It tastes identical to the candy, and is absolute wonder to vape. The smoke is dense, the flavor is delightfully creamy and sweet. It is perfect. If I could buy this by the gallon, it would be a no brainer. 6/5

Stay posted, I'll have more juice reviews to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment