Wednesday, May 28, 2014

JuiceEJuice Review

Over the week I have had the pleasure of sampling three of the finest liquids Juicy eJuice has to offer. They're a growing outfit, offering a wide variety of e-juice and hardware. Their premium liquid boasts a quality mix, containing only the finest flavorings from trusted North American suppliers. It was a pleasure testing their product and I urge my readers to head on over and get juicy!


Ragin Raspberry
12 MG
Impression: I was not a fan of this juice. I feel that the concept is sound, however the flavor profile is just shy of what it is trying to accomplish. I anticipated a sweet, ripened raspberry taste, and was left with a very bland fruit flavor. With the multitude of fruity e-juice on the market, it was no surprise that this one overshot it's potential and missed the mark. If they were to experiment with a different flavor, or perhaps increase the volume per ML, than this juice would be in close proximity to it's derivative. The inhale was a bit on the berry side, with subtle notes of raspberry. I expected the vape to come full circle on the exhale, but was once again stuck with that subtle berry flavor. While it isn't bad, it just isn't the best raspberry it could be. 2/5, however I would warmly welcome a mix overhaul.

 Sweet Tarts Candy
12 MG
Impression:  As I type this, I am literally salivating. This has to be the finest e-liquid I have ever tried. I do not say this lightly; I believe we're all in search of our true all day vape. I have found it, and the irony surrounding it is that I am not a big candy fan, but this was just an absolute home run. The aroma is identical to the candy, almost nostalgic in a way that it took me back to my childhood. I remembered begging my parents for money, so that I may spend it on the ice cream truck. I loaded my RDA and was shocked. This juice is totally and completely true to form, a mirror of it's inspiration. The inhale is delightfully sweet and organic, I anticipated a chemical aftertaste but was surprised at how similar is to the candy. The exhale is equally sweet, rounding out the full flavor, as if you just popped a few sweet tarts in your mouth. I am justifiably giddy when I think about stocking up on this juice. The fact that it manages to capture the pure essence of the candy while maintaining an organic flavor profile is wonderful, and I will definitely need a steady supply of this. 5/5! ADV!

Smooth Black Cherry Tobacco
12 MG
Impression : Immediately upon seeing the word "Tobacco" I lost all hope for this juice. While I would never rate a tobacco flavor poorly simply because I am not a fan, I have never had the chance to appreciate a tobacco juice. I believe this is because I wanted to get away from cigarette emulation 100%, and started with decadent dessert flavors and tantalizingly sweet fruity juice.

Well, thanks for breaking the mold, Juicy eJuice. I had to try it, and though my skepticism was running on every cylinder, I am happy to report that I was pleasantly surprised. The overall aroma is cherry, with a very, very subtle tobacco scent. So subtle, in fact, that I would be at a loss trying to describe the origin of. The initial inhale was very mellow, tasting almost entirely like a black currant cherry. The exhale also had a similarly mellow cherry taste, with a slight hint of tobacco on the back end. The overall composition of the juice melded well together, as the dark and mellow cherry sweetness complimented the subtle tobacco tones. I believe I am a fan of this juice largely in part to the layering and combination, as the cherry is the yin to the tobaccos yang. I definitely enjoy this juice, and plan on revisiting it. 4/5

Overall, I was impressed with the line of juice provided to me, and I am always ecstatic to find another reliable supply of juice. I will be placing an order with Juicy in the future and look forward to sampling the majority of their line. 

Questions? Comments? Feel free to fill out the form to your right and get in touch. As always, vape strong and live long.



No comments:

Post a Comment