Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Good eJuice Review

Have I had a busy week or what! Thank you Good eJuice for sending me out a wonderful sample pack, I had a great time thoroughly putting your product through the ropes. Good eJuice offer a wide variety of lab certified e juice as well as tanks, starter kits, and mods. With reasonable pricing, fast shipping and splendid juice, I implore all of my readers to give pop on over and check them out! I would also like to personally thank them for providing me with a Kanger Unitank, a genuinely nice touch, as well as a lovely surprise. Let's get on to the review!

12 MG
Impression : Well, initially I asked myself, "what IS this?" The extremely dark color and name threw me off a great deal, but the aroma was captivating! The powerful infusion of strawberry and grape was enough to entice me, so I had to load this in my faithful dripper first! The overall complexity of this juice is a true sentiment to their mixing abilities, as I was correct in my initial assumption, strawberry and grape! The inhale is very, very fruity, retaining an organic flavor profile without coming off as overbearing and official. The inhale is all grape, a ripened grape at that, as the taste wasn't sweet, but natural. The exhale is a blast of ripe strawberry (a juice I am a fan of) that left me hoping all strawberry juice had a similar taste. I like the fact that the ripened taste was captured, as the juice tastes very similar to the actual fruit, not the synthesized sweetness you would find in strawberry flavored candy, or grape soda. I presume I will clear this bottle in no time. 5/5!

12 MG
Impression : I was eager to try this as well, being a huge strawberry fan. The aroma out of the package was that of a smoothie, so naturally I figured the juice would be a hit. Unfortunately, it fell short. I pondered the intricacy of the formula, believing it to be a great test of mixing and flavor composition. I had hoped for a thorough flavor profile, robust if you will, but sadly the banana aspect was incredibly strong. The inhale had slight notes of strawberry, as well as cream, but no banana. The exhale however, was pure banana. While the banana flavoring was organic and not in the least bit artificial, it was a tad too much. I would love to try this juice again, with a bit more emphasis on the strawberry and cream element. It's not bad, but it doesn't live up to it's name. 3/5

12 MG
Impression: If you're an avid Vapocalyptic fan, you would know that I do not care for tobacco flavoring. It is rare that I will call it bad, but taste is subjective and I prefer to stay away from tobacco. I did give this a run through, however, and I am impressed by the nature of the juice. The other day, I found myself holding a cigarette. I knew I didn't want it, I knew damn well I would never light it, I was simply pondering how it governed my life for so long. As I laughed at the old idea of smoking, I decided to smell the cigarette, for nostalgia sake. To tell you the truth, tobacco smells good... and so does this juice! The aroma was robust, earthy and warm, very similar to the rolling tobacco I used to smoke. I believe it is a Perique offering, as it does smell like home grown Louisiana tobacco. The inhale is decidedly robust, full of flavor, but not overpowering. The exhale tasted so similar to a cigarette, that I actually might just say it is all around the best tobacco juice I've had. The tobacco leaf extract really shines through in it's flavor profile, and I wholeheartedly believe that those who are a fan of tobacco juices will love this. I give it a solid 4/5.


12 MG
Impression : Thanks, but no thanks. Originating from the alcoholic beverage, I had hoped to experience a fruity offering, but instead I was greeted with a very chemical affair. The overall aroma is intriguing, I get hints of coconut, cherry, and melon. The initial inhale was just that, a very strong coconut, but the exhale was very, very chemical in nature. Not only that, but it has the distinctive taste of alcohol, rubbing if I had to say. I do not know if alcohol is an ingredient in the juice (a common ingredient, and no it is not to get you drunk) but it is definitely a dominating flavor. Perhaps if they lost the beach and just kept the sex, I could enjoy another fruity juice. I wouldn't recommend this, personally, unless you enjoy the taste of alochol. 1/5, sorry! 

Overall, I enjoyed the line of juice provided, and loved working alongside Good eJuice. They were prompt, sent generous samples, included a nice tank, all while providing very fast shipping over the memorial day weekend. I look forward to trying more of their product, and I implore all my readers to get on down to Good eJuice, cause their juice is GOOD!

Questions? Comments? Feel free to fill out the box to your right and get in touch. I don't bite people, I swear. As always, vape strong and live long!


1 comment:

  1. Whether your priority is taste or variety, Vaporfi got you covered.

    With vape juices that come from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are very smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete