Sunday, December 28, 2014

Beard Vape Co Review

Little late, but the holidays are hectic. Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and enjoys a new year. With the year closing out, I'm happy to bring you my review on Beard Vape Co and their juice line. Thanks for the opportunity, Colbey, this is some killer juice!


3 MG
60% VG 40% PG

DescriptionNew York style cheesecake with strawberries on top......Mmmmmmm
Flavor: No 5 blew me away. It is a very satisfying mixture of strawberry and cheesecake, with a hint of vanilla. The inhale is, hands down, the best damn strawberry taste I've ever had, with the exhale exploding with cream, vanilla, and pie crust undertones. It is a very sweet and creamy vape, decadent if you will. If I could, I'd drink it.
Final thought: I'm a dessert junkie, so naturally I had very high hopes for this juice in particular, as the cream/strawberry combo ala "Mother's Milk" is one of my all time favorite blends. Luckily, this does NOT disappoint, perfecting everything it set out to accomplish and more. But seriously...can I drink it? 5/5

3 MG
60% VG 40% PG

DescriptionWe're told this tastes like a cinnamon funnel cake - so we're going with it.
Flavor: No 32 is...interesting. It is quite comparable to a cinnamon funnel cake - cinnamon, yellow cake, and sugar permeate throughout the blend. Unfortunately, the flavors kind of clash - it's as if I want to vape either just the cinnamon, cake, or the sugar and cream - they all taste fantastic, but together I get a lost in translation feel. It's not BAD, and I would definitely believe that this is numerous ADVs for some people, but personally I wasn't wowed.
Final thought: If I could separate the flavors, I'd be happy - the cinnamon is the best I've tried, and the yellow cake and sugar mix is good. I'd like to see maybe a cinnamon juice, and a cake and sugar juice, from Beard Vape - they're delectable. Together though, I can take it or leave it. 3/5

3 MG
60% VG 40% PG

DescriptionCreamy Hibiscus Cotton Candy.
Flavor: Hibiscus and cotton candy,.... I dunno, man. It's a sweet, creamy, floral vape. I love the creaminess, and the sweetness, but the hibiscus hit is just too weird for me to digest. I know some people love the floral liquids, but personally? Get it out of my juice. The cotton candy is kind of hit or miss - I've honestly never had a "true" cotton candy juice. It never replicates well in e-liquid form. Hibiscus is florally, with kind of a sweet undertone. The cream is the highlight of this juice - nearly all of the juices contain a hint of cream or vanilla, and boy is it delicious. Ditch the hibiscus and this would be a fantastic juice. As it stands, I can definitely vape it, but I wouldn't make it an ADV.
Final thought: If you're into a floral vape, this is probably the gold standard - personally, it's just not my thing. A lot of people I let try it, loved it. Give it a shot if it sounds like your thing. 3/5

3 MG
60% VG 40% PG

DescriptionLiterally a girl scout thin mint. Literally.
Flavor: To be perfectly honest, the manufacturer description is all that needs to be said. If you have had a girl scout thin mint, you will know the taste - the menthol, the chocolate, the cookie. This juice hits every damn mark on the head, and than some. The inhale is wonderfully crisp, clean, with a very, very nice mint taste. The exhale is a very rich blend of chocolate cookies, with the mint cutting in. It's delicious. If you told me the guys at Beard Vape literally liquefied a girl scout thin mint and bottled it, I'd believe it.
Final thought: If you're looking for a remarkably dessert e-liquid, No 88 is a no brainer. If you like the cookie, you'll LOVE the juice. Give it a shot, seriously, it is life changing. 5/5

3 MG
60% VG 40% PG

Description: Vanilla custard with a hint of chocolate.
Flavor: Custard is without a doubt my favorite e-juice. I had high hopes for this, as I do a majority of custards - you just can't say custard and expect me to not get excited. The inhale is packed full of vanilla cream, with a slight hint of egginess, followed by a hint of chocolate. I thought the chocolate was a bit weird at first, but after I got used to it, the bottle was literally gone in a day. This is one of the finest flavors I've ever had the chance to vape. If you're looking for a delightfully creamy, sweet vanilla custard, pick it up. Even if you're skeptical on the chocolate, it blends very, very well. 
Final thought: This is some damn fine juice. For all you custard junkies out there, I seriously recommend you pick this up - you will be impressed. 5/5

I'm glad I got the opportunity to try out this wonderful line of juice. I highly suggest you all get over to www.eliquid.com and pick up a bottle of Beard Vape Co juice. I hope you all have a safe new year, and remember, be safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment