Wednesday, January 7, 2015

GWAR E-Juice from MtBakerVapor

Hey everybody! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and I hope I'm not the only one who is happy that it's finally over! Today, I'll be reviewing MtBakerVapors GWAR line. This isn't a gimmick people, I'd wager it's some of the best juice you can get from MtBakerVapor - and a 30ml is only 10.99, proving you don't have to pay for premium. If GWAR themselves vape it, how can you not?

I wouldn't argue with 'em, just saying.

All of these juices were tested using a Cana DNA 30w device, 30 watts, using a magma with a single coil reading at 1.2 ohm. The juice provided utilized food coloring, however MBV offers it uncolored as well. All GWAR flavors come in a standard 50/50 ratio, with your preferred level of nicotine, in 30ml glass bottles with a dropper.

3mg
50/50 ratio
DescriptionA primarily melon flavor with hints of mixed fruits and berries. From the wretched bowels of Scumdogs to your lips. A true Gwar classic.
Impression: I'll get this right out of the way - when I first picked up Spew, I hated it. Not because it tasted bad - but because I apparently hate honey dew / melon. So after a few months, I'm in a position to once again try it. Let me tell you, vaping this out of a magma at 30 watts vs an innokin clearomizer, you'd swear it was a different juice. The overall flavor profile is still there - it is decidedly melon, with a hint of berry. The inhale is uniquely sweet and fruity, with the exhale allowing a mix of melon and berry to permeate. The wretched bowels of scumdogs are apparently inherently tasty and delicious, if not deceptive - if you've visited this juice in the past before, try it out of a flavor-chaser (magma, plume veil, orchid, kayfun) you will be floored. Keep in mind however, the honey dew / melon combination is the primary flavor, so if you're not sold on that, you may want to steer clear.
Rating : 4/5 - it is delicious, tasty, and true-to-life melon goodness - however, it is just a touch too sweet, and not something I could vape constantly.

3mg
50/50 ratio
DescriptionA sweet cake flavor with the perfect combination of chocolate, coconut, and caramel. This liquid was concocted from an ancient recipe enjoyed by all who reside on the planet Cholesterol.
Impression: Just one drip and I was hooked. Seriously, I booked a first class flight to planet Cholesterol and never looked back. The inhabitants of Planet Cholesterol all vape, and GCB flows like water. In all honesty, this is a damn fine juice, and if you're a dessert junkie desperately hunting down the latest custard, cake, or a similarly decadent juice, do yourself a favor - grab a bottle of German Chocolate Beefcake. Within the 30ml bottle is devilishly divine mixture of coconut, chocolate caramel, and cake flavoring. I primarily picked up on the coconut and chocolate mix - that is, until I dripped this on a twisted coil, and began to salivate from the mouth just thinking about it. With the right device and build, you'd swear this was a 19-26.99 bottle of juice - the inhale is rich in coconut flakes and a caramel drizzle, with the exhale tasting of frosted chocolate cake. I was actually quite surprised that such a complex flavor delivered so well - I ran this bottle empty in about two days time. 
Rating : 5/5 - a simply wonderful dessert liquid, and probably one of the very few liquids that live's up to it's description and more.


3mg
50/50 ratio
Description A creamy blueberry blend with notes of nut and custard. Each bottle of Jizmoglobin is freshly harvested by Skulhedface herself. 
Impression: Skulhedface, as she so eloquently puts it, should really ramp up production on the Jizmoglobin harvesting, 'cause this juice is tasty. The description is an accurate representation of the juice - though I noticed some who have tried it seem to detect a blueberry pie taste. Personally, I get all custard and nut - almost an almond like taste. The blueberry is definitely there, but it isn't as pronounced as I expected - though this isn't a bad thing. The custard taste is more of a sweet cream like custard, not the semi-sweet and eggy blend you'd find in other custard juices. The inhale packs the custard taste, with the exhale stomping all over the place with it's rich, slightly sharp almond nutty taste. It's a winner of a combination, and is a juice I simply can't put down . Personally, I don't like anything getting in the way of my custard, but I'll be damned in a hint of blueberry and a kick of nuts doesn't do it's diligence. 
Rating 5/5 - 2 for 3, we're on a roll - if you like  custard and blueberry, and itching for a twist on the classic dessert, you can't go wrong.

3mg
50/50 ratio
Description Our lords and masters Gwar commanded we make an Ry4 worthy of them. This is our take on a classic vanilla caramel tobacco flavor.
Impression: As a large majority of smokers convert to vapors, it is only fitting that the lords and masters command a proper RY4. Now, you know you're onto something good when a former smoker turned vapor despised tobacco liquid, yet ate up GwarY4 like it was going out of business. Perhaps it is because the tobacco flavoring isn't too strong, or that the caramel and vanilla is prominent and delicious - who knows. What I do know, is this juice surprised the hell out of me. GwarY4 definitely perfects the RY4 blend - a classic tobacco taste with a caramel and vanilla twist. Once I popped the dropper off, the familiar and tasty smell of caramel and vanilla immediately struck a chord, and from first taste, I was hooked. The caramel and vanilla combo really is a perfect blend, and honestly, I'd love to see a variant without the tobacco. However, for those who are consistently chasing that tobacco taste, or just want a classic twist on a tried and true, do yourself a favor and pick this up. I'd go as far as recommending this to those who desperately avoid tobacco flavors - it is fantastic.
Rating : 4/5 - a classic tobacco liquid with a deceptively decadent dessert twist. Love or hate tobacco, give it a shot - you may be just as surprised as I was.

3mg
50/50 ratio
Description A powerful tropical fruit blend specially designed to satisfy the bloodlust of every scumdog in the universe.  
Impression: To be frank, I wasn't a fan of this juice from the get go - I initially anticipated it to be one of the best of the bunch, going by the description - tropical fruit, right? Eh, not so much. I'm still working through the bottle, and the taste is growing on me, however I still am not getting much of a "fruit taste." In all honesty, it tastes very, very similar to the Hawaiin Punch juice. The only missing thing is the carbonation, really, 'cause the fruit blend afforded to us is really probably the recipe for Hawaiin Punch. It's not bad, but it may have to grow on you - I don't hate it, but I probably wouldn't revisit it in the future.
Rating : 3/5 - not bad, a bit deceptive if anything, but has all the potential to be a favorite for someone.


I'd like to thank the guys at MtBakerVapor for making this possible. Your help in my endeavors have been monumental, and for that I cannot thank you enough. Everybody get over to MtBakerVapor and snag a bottle or two from the GWAR line - you won't be disappointed.

Keep an eye out for my Cana DNA30W and Magma review - a combo that absolutely crushes most devices out there. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment