Sunday, January 25, 2015

Velvet Cloud Vapor E-Juice

Hey everybody! Today I'll be going over some of Velvet Cloud Vapors E-Liquid. I've got to say, it is some of the best all natural, organic juice I've had the pleasure of vaping. Lets get to it! 


Velvet Cloud Vapor utilizes all natural, organic ingredients in their juice, distilled water, USP grade vegetable glycerin, and hand brewed, american sourced nicotine extract. Exercise caution - due to the natural ingredients, you may want to avoid blends that contain flavoring(s) you may be allergic to, such as fruit, nuts, etc. You can e-mail VCV and double check that you juice does not include such ingredients that may have an adverse effect on your health. VCV blends come in 0-24 mg nicotine, 100% VG, 15ml, 30ml 30ml x 4, and 120ml bottles, starting as low as 9.90. Bottle preference is plastic or glass.




100% VG
Organic

DescriptionGingerbread with the right amount of spice and cake like texture to feel fresh from the oven, with a dollop of frosting on top. Deliciously baked on the inhale, a glaze of sweet frosting on the exhale. 
Impression: This is a liquid that immediately had me thinking "I never thought of vaping this, but I wish I had!" Why? I don't know, really. I definitely love gingerbread cookies, especially the frosted version, but I've yet to stumble across a similarly flavored liquid. Thank god I did. Straight out of the mail, it smelled like a fresh baked gingerbread cookie. I was instantly impressed, as it smelt as organic and natural as the ingredients used to make it.
Flavor: Spot on gingerbread. You get the semi-sweet cookie taste on the inhale, with the frosted icing on the exhale. It is a perfect combo as a treat, and more-so as a liquid - it was genuinely enjoyable, sweet and dessert like, but not overbearing, The flavoring was light yet I found myself thinking more would be intolerable.
Overall: I'm not 100% sure if this is a seasonal liquid or a staple in their line up, but give it a try. If you enjoy those little frosted gingerbread cookies, this liquid will be a constant in your daily rotation. It's sweet, desserty, and is gone too soon. 5/5

100% VG
Organic

DescriptionAn amazing and enigmatic blend of chocolates, cream, butterscotch, doughnuts, and fudge.
Impression: Ahhh....the moment I saw the "minty" I told myself, I'll try this last. I personally have only ran into two, maybe three, minty liquids that I could vape consistently. The smell of it was kind reminiscent of a thin mint - okay, I can go with that. Let me just say....Minty Mewlews was a wonderful, wonderful surprise.
Flavor: A lot is going on in this juice. The aforementioned description can be a bit intimidating - it is not often that mixers can pull off mixtures that call for a variety of flavors - yet Minty Mewlews is a particular, wonderful amalgamation of everything decadent and sweet...with just the right kick of minty freshness. The inhale is very rich in chocolate, almost with a hint of glazed doughnut, while the exhale provides a kick of creamy butterscotch and a blast of mint to tie it all together. This particular liquid is quite an enigma - in a dripper, I primarily got butterscotch, mint, and chocolate. In a tank, I got a lot of cream, dough, and mint. It shines particularly well when used with semi - tight airflow and twisted wire to allow the flavors to pop. All in all, it has a very rich taste, and a nice twist of mint. Each and every aforementioned flavor shines in the mix, albeit in their own way, and typically dependent on the particular build you're utilizing. Prior to vaping this, I'd rather mint stay away from my chocolate, cream, and butterscotch liquids, however Minty Mewlews has it's own special place in my rotation from now on.
Overall: Just give it a shot. It is a lot to take in, but Minty Mewlews remains rich in chocolate and butterscotch, light on the doughnuts, and has just the right amount of mint to make it all somehow work. 5/5


100% VG
Organic

Description: A thick, delicious favorite - creamy vanilla custard
Impression: Vanilla custard is no doubt a favorite in the community. It seems many outfits work diligently to craft their own unique, flavorful, and inspiring custard blend. With such a variety to chose from, it is almost surprising that many who enjoy custard, seem to stand by their particular brand - be it Cuttwoods creamy strawberry unicorn milk, the ever eggy yet delicious Custards Last Stand, and for this guy.... plain 'ol Vanilla Custard from Velvet Cloud Vapor.
Flavor: Yup. I said it. In the war on custard, I'll be at the frontlines for Velvet Cloud, because I would literally drink this if it didn't make me sick (don't do it! never! ever!) It is in my opinion, the perfect execution of Vanilla Custard - flavorful, thick, and not overly eggy, but just the right amount of cream and vanilla blended together, culminating in an almost batter-like taste. The flavor is consistent in every setup I ran it through, equally flavorful, warm, and down right devilish. It was an all day vape ... for about 3 hours, and than it was gone...and I wanted to cry.
Overall: The finest blend take on Vanilla Custard I have tried to date. I would recommend this to every custard junkie, every dessert junkie, and even those who swear off dessert liquids (believe me, I know too many who do!) This will convert, turn a head, impress, and command your love and money all in one. 5/5

100% VG
Organic

Description:A rich and unique blend of Strawberry and Guava.
Impression:If you've read a few of my liquid reviews, you'd quickly take note that I am not the biggest fan of strawberry. When I started vaping, Guava by MtBakerVapor was my all day vape. I was excited to try an organic mix, but leery of the strawberry - I have had some decent, some bad, and some downright insulting strawberry liquids but this....well I'll be damned if I wasn't surprised again. 5 for 5? Surely he is brown nosing...nope. Nope nope nope.
Flavor: The overall flavor profile is impeccably sweet and tasty, fruity and tasty, crushing the long line of artificial tasting blends before it. I personally avoid fruity liquids, though some are good (green apple being a favorite) I just cannot enjoy them. Strawb-Gwab managed to shake me free of that, becoming the first liquid in my rotation to not be a dessert of some sort. The strawberry is impressive, serene, even. The taste is reminiscent to the bite of a fresh picked, succulent strawberry during summer - sweet, a bit tangy, and ever-so delicious. The guava blends well in the mix, providing a slightly sweeter, almost tangy kick on the exhale. Strawberry and guava - nothing complex is happening in this juice, but it tastes absolutely refined, a mastered blend, if you will.
Overall: Delicious! One of the best fruit flavored liquids I've tried, possibly on the market. If you're the kind of vaper who is always chasing the fruitiest, tastiest liquid, give Strawb-Gwab a shot - I promise you won't regret it! 5/5

100% vg
Organic

DescriptionAn amazing and enigmatic blend of chocolates, cream, butterscotch, doughnuts, and fudge.
Impression: Truly enigmatic, in a way that I am utterly dumbfounded that such a (seemingly) complex mixture could exceed every expectation I had, going above and beyond my suppositions.
Flavor: The blend is seemingly preternatural - I did not anticipate the juice to be so... so flavorful, so rich, so silky smooth and decadent in every way imaginable. Mewlews Magic capitalizes on each ingredient within, allowing each and every flavor note time to shine. In a dripper, the inhale was primarily chocolate and cream, with the butterscotch and dough taste on the exhale. The butterscotch permeates throughout every setup I tried, it is definitely the strongest flavor in the mix. In an RTA, it was a creamy, buttery vape, with chocolate lingering on each exhale. In a kanger tank (sub tank to be specific) the doughnut/cream elements really shined - this dessert vape was not as creamy, boasting a rich, chocolately bakery taste. To be perfectly honest, this was my favorite juice out of the bunch - it took a lot of flavors I loved and smashed them together with unrelenting success.
Overall: Give Mewlews Magic a chance, you're doing a disservice to your taste buds otherwise. If you crave dessert liquids like myself, or want to get your feet wet, I can think of no better liquid to try. 5/5

I've got to say, this is one of the most gleaming, positive reviews I've had the chance to do in a while. It's nice to have liquid that lives up to it's expectations, exceeding it's potential in nearly every way imaginable. I feel like a fool for not trying out VCV earlier, their innovative take on organic, boutique liquid definitely convinced me that the premium price tag is definitely worth it. Visit www.velvetcloud.com today and try a liquid or two, hopefully you'll be as impressed as I was! 

1 comment: