Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Vape Shack 808 Juice Review

Today I'll be covering some juice I received from the Vape Shack. They're located in Hawaii and I must say, they have very affordable prices on QUALITY juice. I swear it is some of the tastiest juice I've ever had! Starting at 5.00 for a 10ml or 30.00  for a 120ml, it is hard to go wrong.



3mg
Overview: Aunty Li Hing is a unique flavor, which also happens to be a popular treat in Hawaii. 
Final impression: Aunty Li Hing is a very interesting flavor. It tastes like a mixture of pineapple and mango, which a very sugary taste permeating throughout. It is incredibly sweet, and a deep red - this will stain your cotton something fierce. It's an interesting flavor though, as it is a truly unique taste - a fruity, yet incredibly sweet, vape. I could not vape this consistently as it gets tiring, but it is a nice juice when you're looking for a very sweet change of pace. 4/5

3mg
Overview: Ah, the peanut butter and banana sandwich. Aptly named after quite possibly the biggest fan of the tasty treat, Fat Elvis is a take on the classic gooey, tasty sandwich that Elvis himself swore by.
Final impression: Damn. This juice is absolutely amazing. It manages to perfect a natural peanut butter taste without any weird aftertaste, or odd butter flavor. The banana is incredibly real, a majority of banana flavors taste like runtz to me, this however tastes like the real fruit. It is a winning combination, just like the sandwich. It's a very creamy, thick vape, but it definitely does the dessert justice. I could vape this for the rest of my life. 5/5

3mg
Overview: An inspiring take on a beloved cereal, Captain Crunch.
Final impression: Out of the mail, the bottle smelled just like the box of cereal - I had high hopes. They were surpassed. I am quickly becoming a cereal juice junkie, and this is juice is no slouch. It has the berry taste, the corn cereal taste, and even a splash of creamy milk. It's definitely one of the best cereal flavors I've ever had, and this is another juice I could vape for the rest of my life! It's sweet, decadent, and disappears very, very quickly. 5/5

3mg
Overview: Another take on a staple dessert, banana cream tries to emulate the creamy, velvety vanilla pudding, and ripe banana taste.
Final impression: This juice didn't do it for me. I have yet to have a good banana cream, and I really hoped this would be it - it smelt wonderful. However, the pudding taste is a bit funky, almost like a bad custard, and the banana isn't anything like the fat elvis juice - it tastes like candy. It's not a bad juice, I am sure somebody would like it - it is certainly vapeable. However it did disappoint me, and I personally would not revisit it. 2/5

3mg
Overview: An interesting mixture, of which I couldn't begin to describe. It is sweet, fruity, and unique.
Final impression: Unicorn Tears taste like, well....unicorn tears. It is magical, you could say. It is incredibly fruity, but sweet at the same time - it is almost like every berry had be turned into a delicious candy and melted into a liquid. It's one of those juices you've just got to try, and you will either love it or hate it. I personally loved it, it's a very sweet, fruity vape, that is done right. This is a very hard juice to make, as "candy like" fruit can and usually does taste horrible. Unicorn Tears however managed to perfect the secret. Grab a bottle, let your taste buds explain it, because it is pretty hard to tell you just how awesome this juice is. 5/5
3mg
Overview: If you know, you know.
Final impression: This seems to be a secretive flavor, as even the websites overview states "if you know, you know." Perhaps it is a hit locally, a secret mixture, I am not sure - I am not native to the state. I can however tell you what I do know, and it is that this flavor is fantastic. It tastes like fruit punch with a strong menthol kick. For some, menthol is a deal breaker. I enjoy it if it is done well, and V Mist is a homerun. If you're looking for a fruity, sweet flavor with an icy chill, V mist will NOT disappoint. 5/5

The Vape Shack goes to show you that premium juice does not mean premium price. At just $5.00 for 10/ml, you too can enjoy some quality, tasty juice, without breaking the bank. Get over to the vapeshack now and pick yourselves up some killer juice!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!
    Wholesale vaping

    ReplyDelete