Saturday, October 18, 2014

Smokenmist E-Juice

Hey everybody! Another E-juice review, courtesy of www.smokenmist.com. Smokenmist has a great selection of must have, affordable vaping gear, as well as top notch e-liquid. What are you waiting for? Get on over there!




0 MG
80/20 VG-PG

Overview : A tantalizing mixture of succulent strawberries and devilishly creamy cheesecake. Out of the mail, it smells a bit deceptive - kind of like cheesecake, but no hint of strawberry. Vaping it, however, is a completely different story. They come in standard bottles with the flavor name, company name, mixture, and warnings - I've got to say, I love it when a company takes their time to perfect what is in the bottle, and not the bottle itself.
Flavor : ADDV. All damn day vape. Once more. ALL. DAMN. DAY. VAPE. Strawberry monroe is in my opinion, the mother's milk/suicide bunny KILLER. With a delicate balance of sweet strawberry and the creamy, custard like taste of cheesecake filling, this is heaven in a bottle. I've never had something so sweet, so tasty, so.... just, yeah. I've really got to nag Aaron (president of smokenmist) about adding large ML bottles...say, a gallon? ;) In all seriousness though, if you're a dessert junkie like I am, this will absolutely blow you away.
5/5

Plush
0 MG
80/20  VG-PG

Overview: A fruity blend, weaving peach, berries, and melons. I was curious why it was named "Plush", so as I was pulling the image, I read the description - "don't stroke the furry wall!" and as you can tell...it's a furry wall. Well, when the world slips you a Jeffery, stroke the furry wall.
Flavor: Despite the intriguing aroma and spectacular ingredients list, Plush unfortunately falls a bit short, in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of fruity juices, however peach is and always will be one of the few I can tolerate - unfortunately with plush, I get a tinge of berry, and an overwhelming amount of melon - and I am definitely not a fan of melon. To fruit/berry aficionados
, this has the potential to be a home run, however I've got to respectfully pass. I will note however, it does have a very clean taste - I find nearly all fruit juices overly sweet or artificial, but at least plush has a crisp, distinctive taste.
3/5


80/20  VG-PG

Overview: A summer time classic. The refreshing blend of tangy yet sweet raspberry and the delightfully sour lemonade culminate in a classic, tasteful beverage. Right out of the mail the crisp smell of lemonade permeates, cutting through the berry mix. Raspberry Lemonade used to be an ADV for, and I'm happy to say this particular incarnation finds it's way into that category with ease.
Flavor:  A simple yet complex mix - lemonade is notoriously hard to perfect. It can be too sweet, too bitter, too tangy, up to and including downright unvapeable. I know, I've had my fair share of  "lemons", no pun intended. It is evident however that Aaron has managed to perfect the blend, leading to artistry in a bottle - this is a definitive raspberry lemonade. The raspberry is pronounced, mixing well with the lemonade, curbing it's bitter-sweet taste. It's not too sweet, not too bitter, it's... it's actually quite impressive. I couldn't vape it all day. but it is definitely refreshing, sweet, and a treat of sorts - an after dinner vape, perhaps.
5/5

80/20  VG-PG
Overview: I've never had a dragon fruit, however after trying this juice I can say I don't really want to have one. It's not... bad, it's just... different. I imagined a sweet tasting juice, however it is kind of sour, almost like a melon.
Flavor: I, personally, was not a fan of this juice. It tastes like a sour melon. I really can't put my finger on it or articulate much more than that - I'm not a fan of melon. For what it's worth, however, my wife absolutely loved it. She tore through a 10ml in about a day. It's not a bad juice, I mean, it doesn't taste nasty, or have a funky smell, it's just.... different.
2/5

80/20  VG-PG

Overview: Despite the name, I instinctively knew what this was going to be - Zebra Stripe Gum. Don't ask me how, don't ask me why, I just had an inclination. I'm not huge on candy tasting vapes, this one however, kept me coming back for more. It's sweet, it's sour, it's zebra stripe gum and it takes me back to when I was eight years old.
Flavor: If you've ever had zebra stripe gum, than you know what to expect. If you haven't, well, to quote Mr. Ricky Bobby... if you don't chew zebra stripe gum, then .... well you can fill in the blanks, or watch the movie! Animal House Gum is delightfully sour and sweet, managing to replicate the taste of actual gum without compromising it's fruity and sweet integrity. If you're in the market for a sweet and sour vape with a candy kick, definitely pick up some animal house gum.
4/5


It's been an absolute pleasure working with Aaron and www.smokenmist.com. I
'd like to once again personally thank him for his generosity and support; people like you are the backbone of Vapocalyptic. The knowledge and experience I gain by working alongside companies like yours are what propels not only Vapocalyptic but myself forward. 

Thanks for reading yet another Vapocalyptic review, and as always, vape strong and live long.

No comments:

Post a Comment