Sunday, October 26, 2014

HCIGAR Paragon Review 18650

Hey there people, I'm slowly but surely beginning to translate some of my work over to youtube. It is easier, it is quicker, and I can reach a wider audience. I love to write, and while I'll never abandon blogging, I've got to say...youtubing is pretty fun! 

I don't have the best camera, but it is what it is. With that said, be sure to watch my review on the Paragon 18650 mod by HCIGAR. 

You can pick yours up for 32.99 at www.smokenmist.com

PROS

- Copper construction
- Recessed switch
- Buttery smooth threads
- Sexy carbon fiber finish
- Brass contacts
- Telescopic pin

CONS

- Thin metal - don't drop this !
- Silly vent hole placement
- Telescopic pin rattles, does not fire with some automizers

Overall, I do recommend it, it's a nice entry into the world of copper mods without breaking the bank. Be sure to watch the video and pick yours up today!




No comments:

Post a Comment